1. Show some pictures on the big screen. Let Ss read the expressions.
2. Focus attention on the picture. Ask: What can you see? Say: Each picture shows
something a person did in the past. Name each activity and ask students to repeat:
Stayed at home, Went to mountains, went to New York City 6. Went to the beach,
visited my uncle, visited museums, went to summer camp
3. Now, please match each phrase with one of the pictures next to the name of the
activity，point to the sample answer.?
4. Check the answers. Answers: 1. f? 2. b? 3. g? 4. e 5. c? 6. a? 7. d?
1. Point to the picture on the screen.
Say: Look at the picture A. Where did Tina go on vacation? She went to mountains.
Ask: What did the person do in each picture?
2. Play the recording the first time.
3. Play the recording a second time.?
Say: There are three conversations. The people talk about what did on vacation. Listen to the recording and write numbers of the names in the right boxes of the picture.
4. Check the answers.